TSAVO WEST N PARK / AMBOSELI – 2 NIGHT 3 DAYS
TSAVO WEST N PARK / AMBOSELI – 2 NIGHT 3 DAYS FROM 1/10/2017 TO 31.01.2018
Day 1MIA – Mombasa hotel
On arrval at Moi I Airport / Mombasa hotel, after break fast, depart towards sTsavo west , enjoy beautiful landscape, on arrival at Tsavo river gate, experience a guided game viewing en rout,arrive check in and lunch at Ngulia s lodge,lunch , late afternoon enjoy a guided game viewing in Tsavo west n park, late evening return to lodge, dinner and over night at Ngulia s lodge on FB meal plan.
Day 2; Amboseli n park – Kibo safari camp
Early morning wake up call, followed by breakfast, check out, depart towards Amboseli n park through Chyulu gate, experience the splendid view of chyulu hills and shetani lavae, later arrive, check in, lunch at Kibo safari camp, afternoon on leisure, late afternoon enjoy a pm guided game viewing in Amboseli n park till sunset, late evening return to camp, dinner and over night at Kibo safari camp on full board meal plan.
Day 3; Mombasa – Mombasa hotel.
Early morning wake up call, breakfast, check out, depart with lunch box towards Mombasa through Emali road, Afternoon stop on the way for lunch, later proceed to Mombasa, late evening arrive, check in a Mombasa hotel.
END OF OUR SERVICE.
Validity and Availability: 01.10.2017 – 31.01.2018.
Total program cost per person sharing a double 2 in safari mini bus is US $: 721
Total program cost per person sharing a double 4 in safari mini bus is US $: 585
Total program cost per person sharing a double 6 in safari mini bus is US $: 539
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
COST OF ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE.
- Meals as indicated in the program.
- Safari mini bus with a top pop up roof for easy game viewing.
- Service of a professional, qualified driver / guide.
- Guided game drives as indicated in the program, government park fees, taxes and levies as indicated in the program.
- Sun heat protection safari hat.
- Mineral water in cooler box while on board.
- Meet and greet, airport assistance service.
- 24 hours stand by telephone service, VHF radio standby through out your holiday.
- VHF radio communication set in safari bus.
- A pair of binocular, reference guide books, a touristic map, sand bag as camera stabilizer, cooler box.
ACTIVITIES COST NOT INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM
- Telephone, fax, internet and other personal expence.
- Tip of porters, waiters, room stewards, driver / guide.
- Any other activity not indicated in the program.
ALL INDICATED HERE IS A PROPOSITION, ACTUAL PROGRAM WILL BE SEND TO YOU WHEN YOU CONFIRM PROGRAM